Follow the progress of construction (and sometimes destruction) of my N-scale model train layout.

January 3, 2012

Amfleet is Here!


I got my order of Kato Amfleet cars and lighting kit today. The lighting kit was funny, it said several times in the instructions "Not for U.S. or European models"; but it still worked fine on the cars.

I put them on the track and the looked very nice. Too bad half of the layout is ripped up to add some elevation right now. I did get plaster of paris gauze strips to fill in around the Woodland Scenics inclines and risers. I went with the strips because I didn't have that large an area to do and I hope the strips will be easier than mixing up my own plaster of paris and then dipping strips of newspaper in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home