Follow the progress of construction (and sometimes destruction) of my N-scale model train layout.

September 29, 2008

Supplies!

I got my supplies in the mail today! I ordered them from Fifer Hobby and they came in less that a week. This is the second time I have ordered from them and both times I have been very pleased, unlike some other online stores.I also touched up the plan a little bit and added in some terrain. The lighter green areas are raised, the dark green lowered. I am debating if I want to raise the hill in the top left even more and add in tunnels for the tracks back there. A few more buildings are needed to fill in some of the empty spots as well. I marked the two spots that I would like to have structures in but have no idea what kinds of buildings I would want to put there. There should also be a put a small building at the end of the road on the right, but I have one that just needs a bit of fixing up for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home