Follow the progress of construction (and sometimes destruction) of my N-scale model train layout.

December 4, 2005

Model Trains

I want to build a small HO scale train layout. Something I can fit under my bed when I'm not using it. So I was looking online for ideas and I found these great pictures of 30th Street Station and other parts of the North East Corridor. They even had a picture of the Drexel Shaft. And they have hi resolution versions of the shots as well.


So above is the layout that I was thinking about. It is 2x5 foot. The track that the top is the main line. There are 3 sidings, the one at the bottom lets the engine pull a car in, and then do a bunch of switching to get on the other side of the car. Now that I am thinking about it I realize that it probably doesn't work that well, but it looks interesting. I think it still needs some more work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home